*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Remote
  2. How does he swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324005-Body-Part-Swaparoo/cid/AN5VDQY23-Remote
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2324005
After Mark finds out he can swap body parts, his mind goes crazy with the possibilities.
This choice: Remote  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Remote

    by: Matt Wii
Mark was on his normal walk home from school one day when he noticed what looked like a TV remote on the ground. He glanced at it and decided to pick it up. Looking at the remote, he was confused at what he was looking at. Sure, it wasn’t too strange to see a broken remote not make the trash can on the street but as he looked closer, the remote was perfect. Looking at the buttons, he was confused about what he saw.

On the face of the remote was several different colored buttons and a large button that said “SWAP.” He grew curious about what this remote could be used for. Mark was on the verge of throwing the remote away thinking it was some goofy toy but his mind and heart told him not to. He turned it to the back and saw the words “Swapmote 3000” on the back. He also noticed a couple switches and dials on the remote. Mark stood there and decided on what he’d do with this remote.

You have the following choices:

1. Test it

*Noteb*
2. Go home with it

*Noteb*
3. Throw it out

*Noteb*
4. Go to a friends house with it

*Noteb*
5. Google the remote

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Matt Wii (UN: mallblartcop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Matt Wii has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324005-Body-Part-Swaparoo/cid/AN5VDQY23-Remote