*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/AYM58K3M7-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2324911
This interactive focuses on the girls of DDLC. The girls are a little dominant this time.
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: HiddenSquid
It was a normal day in the literature club. Monika was watching the three girls and MC read idly, but she had a problem. She was bored. Luckily for her, she was essentially a deity, with only her ability to manipulate her world's code limiting what she could make happen. With a smile, she started doing what she always did when she got bored; she started tweaking the code to make the girls a little more...spicy.

And she hit the jackpot, looking at a variable she had never noticed before. Dominance. She noted she could range from 1 to 100. All of the girls were currently at a 50. Curious, she turned Natsuki’s down to a 1 and walked towards her.

The normally combative girl shrunk back and cowered as soon as her shadow hovered over her. Interesting, she noted to herself. She paused, changing Natsuki’s score back to 5 and moving Yuri’s up to a 100.

What happened next absolutely shocked her. Yuri looked up, moved directly over to MC, who was closest to her, and brusquely pulled his legs out from under his chair. His head bonked against the seat and he cried out, but he was dazed from the surprise and the impact. Ignoring him, Yuri moved in and seated herself at his desk, planting her skirt-clad butt directly on his face as she did so. It disappeared completely as she settled on top of him and pulled out a book, reading as if she didn't have someone's nose crammed in the crack of her skirt.

Monika paused time at this moment, utterly shocked. Then a cruel smile crawled up her face. She could definitely have some fun with this. Plus, she could admit that it looked kind of fun. She was ready to get this party started. She rewound time to about a minute before, and started tinkering.

Whose Dominance stat does she turn up first?

You have the following choices:

1. Her own

2. Sayori's

3. Natsuki's

4. Yuri's

5. Multiple girls at once

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiddenSquid (UN: spam314314 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HiddenSquid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/AYM58K3M7-Introduction