*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsuki Dominates
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/SZ2GW8QLG-Natsuki-Dominates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2324911
This interactive focuses on the girls of DDLC. The girls are a little dominant this time.
This choice: Natsuki's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Natsuki Dominates

    by: HiddenSquid
It would be fun to see what the pipsqueak does. She has a hot temper. Monika grinned as she looked at Natsuki. Physically, the pink-haired girl was the least intuitive choice. Her small stature together with her cutesy neon locks did not scream assertive and in-control. But her fiery spirit was exactly in line with what she’d seen just a few moments ago. Plus, it really seemed to match her Tsundere vibe. It would be fun to watch the short stack assert herself over the other students. Smiling, she slid her number up significantly.

What happens next?

Story 1 – Natsuki asks the MC to help steady her chair while she reaches for manga. Once she has him in place, she pushes her ass into his face.

Story 2 – Natsuki and Yuri argue for the 100th time. Monika decides to turn the balance in Natsuki's favor.

Story 3 – Monika realizes she can change dominance scores and physical characteristics. She decides to shrink you and see how Natsuki reacts.

Story 4 – (Will be edited upon addition)

More Stories


You have the following choices:

1. Story 1 - Pushed In

2. Story 2 - Natsuki Vs. Yuri

3. Story 3 - Shrunk Near Natsuki

*Noteb*
4. Story 4

*Noteb*
5. More Stories

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiddenSquid (UN: spam314314 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HiddenSquid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/SZ2GW8QLG-Natsuki-Dominates