*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/679222-Callous-Cow-woman
by Talon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #344470
Take the roll of either a human wrestler or a furry one, no holds barred.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Callous Cow-woman.

    by: FurryGrappler
         At over 8 feet, no one (except maybe a male minotaur) is larger than you, Athena, and you make good use of your advantage. You are broad-shouldered and muscular, strong enough to lift a car above your head, but none of your femininity is lost, with great breasts made greater as you allow them to become engorged with milk, and wide round hips that can crush a tree between them. Alas, you aren't disposed to sex, but to violence, and you grimly and systematically destroy your opponents, whether young or old, male or female, for it makes no difference to you. You would break a man's back one night, pummel a woman to a pulp the next, then crush a poor kid who had the bad luck to have you as a first opponent the night after that. The only satisfaction you get is abusing the twisted remains of your opponent: no bull dare try to satisfy you.

         You wear a leather two-piece, covered in large steel studs, that lift your breasts into great round orbs the size of medicine balls, forming a bottomless valley between them that swallows everything, and everyone, that enters into it. The bottom hugs high on your hips, hiding nothing of your rippling thighs and firm buttocks. You are the perfect machine for annihilating the opponents already awaiting you in the ring...

You have the following choices:

1. An ordinary human.

2. A fellow female minotaur.

3. A lion couple...and their kids.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FurryGrappler (UN: furrygrappler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/679222-Callous-Cow-woman