*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Small, Fleshy and alone
  2. What wonders must exist
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/123375-Small-Fleshy-and-alone
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #344945
A handful of dogs, A massive cave, Encounters with various giant furs is promised
This choice: A human Tag along following out of site  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Small, Fleshy and alone

    by: Talon
You've followed the dogs, why? Well.. There are so many reasons, But it might simply be put as revenge, Oh they each wronged you, and you know they will all end there pathetic lives here. And with any luck you'll get rich looting the bodies. So your no angel, you never claimed to be. But life is rough and you plan to come out ahead. Less encouraging though is the horrible weather, cutting off any effective escape, you sneaze once. It might have even given you a cold. You notice the little party in the entrance has moved out, SPLITTING UP! What luck! The gods must love you. There is a god of Vengance and you give her a wink.You walk into the entrance cave, looking around at the gargantuan cavern you feel a bit uneasy. Sure you planned eventualliteies to handle the dogs..but if there is something this big, you would probally rather not ask the vengance gods for that much help. Well it all starts here, you know your first target, The Hyena.. the weakest of the bunch. But.. well.. your mind has been thinking, dangerous hobby for one intent on vengance. (last 2 options might change if they go unused)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talon (UN: talonsaurn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/123375-Small-Fleshy-and-alone