*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inbetween periods
  2. What the?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/318186-Inbetween-periods
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #435797
For all of you with a bit of a shrinking/GTS/butt fetish.
This choice: Wait for a better opportunity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inbetween periods

    by: dr.weird
You almost feel the need to duck and cover as the four giantesses walk by. A massive breeze follows their steps, and it really reminds you just how small you must be. You watch them head down the hallway and then move to the side to make sure you don't risk getting run over again. You reach the wall and slump against it...how did this happen? There has to have been some sort of trigger...something that made you like this. You continue your fruitless brainstorm for quite some time, when you hear the end of class bell. As expected, you hear several doors open at once and the usual racket that follows. Dozens of people pour out in to the hallway, and you scan the crowd looking for a potential savior. You then realize you're not having much luck making out faces through all the gigantic legs. Well, ou can either take action or just sit here on the lonely cold floor. You see a pair of teal sneakers approaching, and just latch on to one of the laces as the sneakers go by. You feel heat and a semi-rancid foot smell eminating from the inner depths of the sneaker. Judging by the sneaker, this is definitely a woman you're hung on to. You enter a classroom as the girl apporaches her seat...what happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. you stay on her foot and plan a course of action

2. she sits on her foot on the seat

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/318186-Inbetween-periods