*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What the?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/388767-What-the
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #435797
For all of you with a bit of a shrinking/GTS/butt fetish.
Chapter #1

What the?

    by: dr.weird
You are just an average 17-year old boy. You're a junior in high school and day after day it's the same routine. One day however, as you are heading down the hallway you begin to feel faint. Your world begins to spin around you and the last thing you can remember is dropping your books and collapsing.
You wake up and instantly begin to worry about what time it is. You think it is a wonder how everyone missed a 17-year old sprawled out across the hallway. As you open your eyes though, you're definitely still in the hallway, except it seems a thousand times bigger. You sit up as you hear two familiar voices and instinctively turn to look. You thank the gods as you see it is two of your good friends, Nikki and Jen. As they approach you however, you hear footsteps coming from behind you as well. You whirl around to see two more familiar faces: a girl in one of your classes named Dana and one of your teachers Ms. McGhee. Realizing that you must be about 1-inch tall, there's not a chance in the world any of them are going to see you, so you decide you'll jump on one of their shoes and gain their attention from there. As they near you, you decide to jump on...

You have the following choices:

1. Nikki

2. Jen

3. Wait for a better opportunity

4. Ms. McGhee

5. Dana

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/388767-What-the