*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/449137-The-Boys-of-Obesity-School/cid/109512-Matt
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #449137
Matt's new school is a haven for fat guys! Will he fit in?
Chapter #1

Matt

    by: Bigman
         Matt's dad was always big. I don't mean tall, or muscular, I mean fat. Or at least chubby. He always had a small pot belly and the rest of him was flabby. When Matt was born, he wasn't a big baby. He was thin as a kid too. But, after the third grade, he started gaining weight. His dad was not happy. He refused to accept that his son had his genes. Matt's mom was one of those people who could eat tons of food, and not gain an ounce. So with his father's body type, and his mother's appetite, Matt was a 5'6", 250 lb. growing boy.

         When Matt turned 14, Matt's dad got transfered to New York City. Since they were currently living in Oklahoma, Matt's dad left Matt at a boarding school in the middle of nowhere on the Oklahoma prairie, saying that he didn't want to upset Matt's life by moving him to another state. Thanks, dad. He left Matt standing outside the school, clutching his suitcases; staring up at the sign over the door, which read "Obesity School For Boys"

Matt walked up to the dark wooden doors that sat in the middle of the old three story brick build. He leaned his weight into the door and walked into a musty smelling entrance hall. following the signs, Matt found his way to the main office, where he met...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/449137-The-Boys-of-Obesity-School/cid/109512-Matt