*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. what was going to happen
  2. the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/457897-Rivals/cid/109068-what-was-going-to-happen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #457897
someone shrinks
This choice: he takes you some where  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

what was going to happen

    by: lazyboy

"Hey, there aren't any airholes in here!!! I'll suffocate," Ben screamed. The bottle was sticky and hot. His 3-inch body bounced around with every step Jason took. "Please, I can't breathe!!"
"Stop overreacting. You're not going to be in there very long. You'll be fine. Jason threw on a pair of shorts, grabbed his car keys and headed out the front door with his captive. He placed the bottle on the passenger seat, and Ben peered out to watch Jason's massive bare foot smash the accelerator of his Jetta, the toes curling over the edge. A gray smudge appeared on Jason's heel, where it met the dirty floor of the car. His left foot punched the clutch like it was a roach, while his right roared the engine. Jason chuckled. He loved driving barefoot. Tickled.
Ben looked up to see the highway signs leading to the beach. "The beach? Why are we going there?" he thought.
Jason pulled up in the parking lot. "This is where you and I say goodbye, for a little while." He hopped out of his car and headed across the lot to a black jeep. Jason knew it would be here. And he knew it's owner would complete his fantasy.
Ben recognized the Jeep immediately. It was Ron's jeep. Ron was the captain of the soccer team. A superb player, but he felt threatened by Ben's cute looks, posterboy appeal and athletic prowess. The whole team knew they didn't get along. But Ben wasn't a pushover. He knew that he deserved to be captain one day, even if it meant that he and Ron would be enemies. Well they weren't exactly friend now, so what did it matter. Still Ben wondered how Ron figured in Jason's sick scheme.
"You see, Ben, I know you wanted to suck my cock. And I knew what would happen to you if you did. But I couldn't help myself. I have a deeper fetish that I need fulfilled, and I couldn't wait any more. The problem is I don't have the guts to do it. As a voyeur, I can still get off. And I will..."
Ben was perplexed. "What exactly is your fetish, Jason?""To see you crushed into a pulp by Ron's bare foot," he flatly replied. "And I will see it happen today. I promise you."
Now Ben really knew he was in deep shit. There would be no way Ron would help him. They were rivals. And Ron had a temper. A really bad temper.
Ben wondered what Jason would do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. he gives you to ron

2. he drops you in rons jeep

3. he drops you on the beach

4. something else

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lazyboy (UN: brad3434 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/457897-Rivals/cid/109068-what-was-going-to-happen