*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Best Friends
  2. the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/457897-Rivals/cid/118393-Best-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #457897
someone shrinks
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Best Friends

    by: Unknown
Once into the living room of Jason's house, he reopened the Gatorade bottle and dumped Ben out onto the coffee table. Then, he sat on the long, blue couch beside the coffee table, and propped his bare feet up around Ben. With each of his giant feet only inches away on either side of Ben, he couldn't help but become aroused again. He tried to hide it, while he forced his mind away from Jason's feet.

"Uh... So, are you gonna tell me what's going me what's going on here?" Ben asked nervously.

"I told you already, Ben. My cum made you shrink."

"Yeah, but... why did it make me shrink?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "How am I supposed to know? It just does. It's some special power, I guess."

Ben thought about this for a moment before asking another question, "How did you know it would do that then? Have you done this to somebody before?"

Jason smiled. "Now, you've got it, Ben. You always were a smart one. Yeah, I've done it before. Truth me told, it really surprised me quite a bit the first time it happened. I was just getting my cock sucked and then all of a sudden, the guy doing it was your size. I couldn't believe it."

"Who was it? What happened? Why haven't you ever told me about this?!"

"Man, you're just full of questions aren't you. It was just some guy. You don't know him. He didn't go to our school, or anything. But... after it happened, I just figured, what else could I do with him... but keep him? So, I made him my pet. I... Well, I have all sorts of fun with him."

"So... is that what I am now? Just another of your pets?"

"Well, not exactly, Ben. See, I never really intended to shrink you. Atleast... not yet. I figured I might do it to you eventually. I don't know. I did want you to join in on the fun somehow, but.... well, somebody found out about me. Somebody saw my other little pet one day when I brought him to school. He threatened to expose me! I was desperate, so... I offered to give him whatever he wanted... turned out, he wanted you..."

"What?! Who?!" Ben screamed, standing up. But just then, the doorbell rang, and Jason got up to answer it. His right foot brushed past Ben as he did, and Ben fell back onto the coffee table again. He stared in frightened anticipation, as Jason answered the door.

"Hi, Jason. I trust my... well, you know, is all ready to go?"

"Yeah. I have it right here," Jason said, and moved out of the way for the guy on the other side of the doorway to walk in. To Ben's horror, he quickly recognized his soccer team rival, Ron!

You have the following choices:

1. Jason gives Ben to Ron.

2. Jason and Ron both play with Ben.

*Noteb*
3. Ben tries to escape.

*Noteb*
4. Ben is eager to please his new master.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/457897-Rivals/cid/118393-Best-Friends