*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julia wakes up
  2. The Black Knight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/460385-The-Journey/cid/109592-Julia-wakes-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #460385
a young man and a princess face a sinister, black-armored knight
This choice: is just awakening  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Julia wakes up

    by: Hidden Author
With a yawn, Julia wakes up. Seeing that Alex is not there she figures that he has found a toll bridge and is arguing with the man at the booth. She rides off to meet him on her white horse. She meets Alex and finds him in battle with a black-armored knight! "Ah," sneers the knight, "there's a woman and an attractive one, too. Aren't you ashamed that you're still that she can see you for the weakling are!" "What are you up to?" Julia asks. "A duel!" says the knight. "Let's leave, Alex" says Julia. The Black Knight laughs hysterically "Not only is a WOMAN tougher than you Alex; you also need one to mother you as a grown man!" Alex seethes with fury! Does he obey the princess or continue the duel?

You have the following choices:

1. Obey the princess

2. Continue the duel

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hidden Author (UN: hauthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden Author has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/460385-The-Journey/cid/109592-Julia-wakes-up