*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Separated
  2. Julia wakes up
  3. The Black Knight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/460385-The-Journey/cid/110538-Separated
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #460385
a young man and a princess face a sinister, black-armored knight
This choice: Obey the princess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Separated

    by: Hidden Author
"I am at your command, M'Lady," said Alex. After half a day the two crossed a shallow point of river. Then they entered Tubertov, a border town of the Klarakov Nation, whose king Julia was to meet. As they walked through the main street of Tubertov they heard "Make way! Make way! The King approaches!" Julia rode off to meet the King but Alex lost her in a crowd; the King approached; and to their surprise his carriage was guarded at the front by none other than the Black Knight! "Who is the Black Knight?" asked Alex. "The King's son, the Prince of Tubertov," said an old woman. "@#$!" cursed Alex. "That jerk won't let me join up with Julia! My journey is therefore at an end; I'll be fired if it is heard I lost Julia; therefore I shall return to my home village!"

You have the following choice:

1. Go home

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hidden Author (UN: hauthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden Author has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/460385-The-Journey/cid/110538-Separated