*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/328089-Great-Is-His-Faithfulness
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Religious · #499584
If you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, how did it happen?
This choice: Testimony of lillibet53  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Great Is His Faithfulness

    by: Unknown
I grew up in a "good Christian home." Yes we attended church regularly. Yes we said grace before meals. Christmas and Easter were special times for us--always the spiritual side (Jesus' birth and death) played parts in those events. Yet I always felt there had to be, as is said, more to being a Christian than all of this.

I hit my teens and found myself drawn to a Christian summer camp in the area. There I found for the first time people who actually KNEW the Lord--not just some pie in the sky by and by lip service to an ideal. Here I met people who understood it's not a religion, it's a RELATIONSHIP with a very real, living Person: Jesus Christ, God's Son.

For a while, God was very real to me. Then stress piled on stress; life handed me lemons and I couldn't make lemonade no matter how I tried. There was a long period of searching, of dabbling with the occult, crystals and the like. Still I felt empty. At the very lowest point, a friend led me back to God's loving arms. I had finally learned that when God seems far away, it is NEVER He who has moved.

You have the following choices:

1. Testimony of Jeanne

*Noteb*
2. Next testimony

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/328089-Great-Is-His-Faithfulness