*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Standing Watch
  2. Pain
  3. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173617-Standing-Watch
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: ...in exactly the same place  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Standing Watch

    by: Doom
You open your eyes to a giant's world.

Lying on your back in a nest of coiled shoelaces, atop a scuffed shoe, you look up at the terrible distance leading up the man's trousered leg.

At least he seems to be standing still now.

The exam must have started, and it's his duty to stay here and watch, to check for possible cheats and to help any students that have problems (other than the exams themselves, of course).

You feel the bruises and scars all over your body, and wince in pain as you force yourself to sit up. You've managed to get here, at great personal risk, so now what? You could continue your journey, up the man's trouser leg in the hope of contacting him. The bad part of that plan is the increased height of the fall. You thought riding a shoe was bad, so a leg would be even more dangerous.

Alternatively, you could try and tie the man's shoelaces together. They are several times your height, and as thick as your arm, but they are fairly light. It should be a relatively simple task to knot them. When the man falls over, you should be able to get close to his face, and therefore his attention, much easier. There's always the chance that he may fall ON you, however, or that he starts to walk before your finished. Neither prospect is one to look forwards to...

You have the following choices:

1. Climb

2. Tie the man's shoelaces together

*Noteb*
3. Get off, run away and think of a new plan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173617-Standing-Watch