*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Qualifications
  2. Interns
  3. elevator mishap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/756875-Office-Play/cid/402222-Qualifications
by belat
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #756875
playing in the office!
This choice: Get it on in the elevator (don't forget to hit the stop button!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Qualifications

    by: Unknown
Sheila smiled seductively as she stepped closer to Jacob. God he was a hunk. As she once again looked into those blue eyes her heart skipped a beat, and any thoughts of Mr. Watson quickly left her mind. As she reached over to hit the stop button Sheila whispered, "If you're gonna intern for me, why don't you show me your qualifications?"

"I'd be happy to," he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her passionately on the lips. The kiss was powerful,and Sheila could feel her breath being taken away. As his hands slid up and down her body and his tongue slipped past her lips, she could feel a warm tingle between her thighs.

Normally Sheila would never have done this with a co-worker, but her husband was a cold, distant prick and she hadn't had sex in so long that she needed this. She needed to feel like a woman. As his tongue started to slide up her neck, he pressed her back against the elevator wall. She gasped as she felt his pelvis grinding against her. Sheila also felt his hardened member pressing against her legand it was making her wet.

As Jacob began to nibble on her earlobe, causing her entire body to shudder, his hands were hard at work unbuttoning her white blouse until her lacy black bra was exposed. He pulled the cups up to reveal her moderate breasts. As the cool air hit them, Sheila's nipples instantly hardened.

His lips quickly moved down to her chest. She reached down, undoing his belt, and slipping her hand beneath the rim of his slacks. Sheila took his member in her hand. Between her moans she whispered,"Oh god, fuck me already."

She took her hand back and unfastened his slacks as he reached down and slid her lacy black thong down around her ankles.

She spread her legs and practically cried out as she felt him enter her. He was extremely qualified where it counted! Before long their lips were meshed and her legs were wrapped around his torso as she rode up and down on his rod.

As she came closer and closer to her orgasm she started to rock her body harder and harder. He began to kiss the nape of her neck and she started to cry out; her back slamming repeatedly against the wall of their elevator car.

"God...Yes...Unhh...Unhhh...Fuck me hard...Make...Me...Cum...Unhh...Fuck Yeah!" Her gasps and moans became unintelligible until, "I'm...Cumming!" Sheila's body rocked with the most powerful orgasm she had experienced in a long time. At about the same time she felt Jacob explode within her.

"You may just be overqualified," she whispered, climbing down and pulled her panties back up underneath her skirt. Once they were decent again she started the elevator again.

"I look forward to working under you," he said as the doors opened.

Sheila simply smiled and, feeling refreshed walked toward her corner office...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Sheila...

*Noteb*
2. Follow Jacob...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
belat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/756875-Office-Play/cid/402222-Qualifications