*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who do you go to?
  2. Shrunk! Now what?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782671-Shrunk-in-Your-School/cid/179914-Who-do-you-go-to
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #782671
You are shrunk while at school. Can you figure out how to grow back, or will you fail?
This choice: Go to a friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who do you go to?

    by: conker666
You decide that going to someone you know would be wiser than going alone. But who? You could go to Alex. He has brown eyes and wavy brown hair. He's about your height, but he's a little bit taller. Although he doesn't think too clearly in freaky situations. Well, there's always Sasha. You just met her though. She has wavy black hair, blue eyes and freckles on her face. She's pretty cute although she's almost half a head shorter than you. You really can't tell if she likes or hates you, as she acts differently almost every day. Adam. Your best friend. He has short, straight, black hair, and gray eyes. He's so close to your height, you both can't tell who's taller. He's pretty loyal, and helps you with your problems all the time. Although you don't know how he'd react; neither of you have been shrunk to about two inches tall. Ashley. She is a little shorter than you. She has long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. She's been your friend since elementary school, but she is pretty playful, which may not be a personality trait you want to be exposed to right now.

You have the following choices:

1. Alex

2. Sasha

3. Adam

4. Ashley

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 conker666 (UN: conker666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
conker666 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782671-Shrunk-in-Your-School/cid/179914-Who-do-you-go-to