*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surroundings.
  2. Arrival and disorientation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857207-Bio-world/cid/215920-Surroundings
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #857207
You arrive on an alien world where tools are living creatures and vore is commonplace.
This choice: Try and open your eyes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Surroundings.

    by: Gimlet
It's not easy. It feels like glue is sticking your eyelids together, but with a little effort you clear your eyes and take a look around you.
Well, it's night time at least, though brighter than you'd expect. Maybe it's a full moon?
Glancing ahead you can see a rough terrain, stony hillocks breaking into sand dunes. Are you on the edge of a desert? Maybe Scrubland of some sort. The bushes about are unfamiliar.
As you peer about you see something bright in the sky behind you. Turning, feeling your aching muscles complain, you look over your shoulder and...
There isn't a full moon... there are TWO full moons next to each other. They appear fairly similar, each a little smaller than the one you've known all your life, but look like asteroids, not circular at all.
Now you are looking you see that the stars are wrong too, nothing familiar. Wait, why can you see stars at all? Usually a combination of bright moon and background light makes your eyes adjust till you can't make out the faint stars.
Well, the terrain is dark, and you can't see any stars right alongside the moon... er, moons, but elsewhere in the sky... You guess there is just no light pollution from cities nearby to blank them out.
Just then some noise catches your attention. It sounded like a cut off scream from behind a hillock nearby.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Struggle to stand up to investigate.

2. Try to hide yourself.

*Noteb*
3. Call out to whoever... whatever it is.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857207-Bio-world/cid/215920-Surroundings