*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866109-Kevin-and-Kell/cid/206902-A-human-in-a-different-realm
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #866109
A furry vore story based on a popular comic strip involving a wolf married to a rabbit.
This choice: a human trapped in the K&K world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A human in a different realm

    by: Dawnbringer
It is very rare for a human to show up in the K&K universe but not unkown. Recently portals linking the two worlds have been opening up. The birds, who have known about the humans for years, are trying to keep it under wraps. As of late though, the truth has come closer and closer to being exposed. YOU are one of the humans who have crossed over. Will you find a worm hole and travel back to your own realm. Will you embrace the K&K world? Will you even SURVIVE? Only time will tell.

You have the following choices:

1. Your a teenage boy

*Noteb*
2. Your a teenage girl

3. Your a grown man

*Noteb*
4. Your a grown woman

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dawnbringer (UN: dawnbringer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/866109-Kevin-and-Kell/cid/206902-A-human-in-a-different-realm