*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/1204667-Come-out-to-them-all
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #873111
Jims BIG Spring Break trip turns to horror when tainted tanning lotion Shrinks his world
This choice: Come out to them all  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Come out to them all

    by: Spudd
Jim knew he had to get help. He looked around and didn’t see anyone else in the immediate area, as it was still early in the day. He squirmed out from his hiding spot and stood nest to Joe who was now sitting on the blanket and getting comfortable.

Jim looked up over Joes crossed legs and shouted, “JOE ! JOE ! Its me ! Jimmy !!!” and he waived his arms and jumped up and down.

The motion caught Joe’s attention but unfortunately for Jimmy not in the way he wanted. Joe grabbed the black soccer slide he just removed from his foot and Slammed it down on the blanket invader, thinking it was a strange bug or crab or something.

Jim splatted flat under the swat. He didn’t however get crushed, but instead, just flattened but was still very much alive. When Joe lifted the shoe, he saw nothing on the blanket.

“Damn, musta missed it” Damian looked down.

“No you didn’t dude, its on the bottom of your shoe.” And laughed.

Joe took a closer look. “Gross, what is it?”

Just then Jimmy began to reform and fell from the sole and landed once again on the blanket. They 3 boys leaned in for a closer look.

“Is …….is that……Jimmy????”

Jim got to he feet shaking off the ordeal. But that only lasted a second as he was quickly snatched up by on of his huge friends.

It was….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Joe (the Wrestler)

2. Damian (The Football Player)

*Noteb*
3. Ron (Smart guy and all round athletic)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/1204667-Come-out-to-them-all