*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/495137-Contact-Ron-Academic--Athletic
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #873111
Jims BIG Spring Break trip turns to horror when tainted tanning lotion Shrinks his world
This choice: Contact Ron (Academic & Athletic)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Contact Ron (Academic & Athletic)

    by: Spudd
Jim was terrified and didn’t know what to do. He did know he had to get help and these guys were his friends, right ?

Crawling out from his hiding spot he looked up at his 3 huge buddies.

“GUYS ! HEY GUYS ! DOWN HERE !” Jim jumped up and down shouting trying to get their attention.

Ron shrugged his shoulders and commented. “Who knows with that twerp” haha Ron then kicked off his flip flops and the heal of his right foot came crashing down right on Jim. Instantly Ron looked down.

“What’s wrong?” Damian asked seeing the strange look on Ron’s face.

“I think I just stepped in sea gull crap” he said lifting his foot for his other 2 friends to see.

They pointed to the bottom of Rons foot. “It’s…It’s….It’s Jim”

“What? I know the guy is a little shit but he’s not sea gull crap”

“No, really it’s Jim” Joe reaffirmed.

With that, Jim became unglued form his sweaty heal and fell to the blanket below.

They watched in amazement as Jim slowly unflattened and caught his breath.

“Watch your step, ass hole” He yelled.

His buddies all getting down on their knees to get a closer look.

“What happened to you?”

“I don’t know. I put on my suntan lotion then THIS ?”

Ron grabbed the tube and read the small print. “Do not use after Jun 2006 or radical mutations can result”

“Dude, this expired over 2 years ago”

“Well now what am I gonna do? This is terrible !”

The guys looked at one another….” This is gonna be great !”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They start tossing Jim around

*Noteb*
2. They make him lick their feet

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/495137-Contact-Ron-Academic--Athletic