*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/520601-Hes-seen-by-Ian
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #873111
Jims BIG Spring Break trip turns to horror when tainted tanning lotion Shrinks his world
This choice: He's seen by Ian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He's seen by Ian

    by: Spudd
Ian looks down at the sandals dropped at his feet. “Dude, it looks like you stepped in something.” He says reaching down to pick it up.

Josh leans down as Ian holds the upside down sandal into view. Slowly you begin to pull out of the shallow treads. They watch in amazement. “What the …….?” They gasp.

You begin spitting out sand that was forced in your mouth when Josh initially stepped on you. Getting to your feet you shake your head and shuffle the sand out of our hair as well.

Looking up you comment to Josh, “You might want to take better care where you step !”

Both men made faces of disbelief as Ian picks you up by pinching you behind the neck with this thumb and index finger. You dangle before them.

“Is it real?” Josh asks.

“It….It?” you think. “I’m not an IT” you shout. “I’m a person!” you continue.

They laugh. “No your not, you’re a shrimp and shrimp’s are ITS” in our book. We eat them.” Ian says and Josh confirms. “Yeah, I love shrimp.”

You shiver with the thought of being swallowed by one to the huge lifeguards.

Talking amongst themselves they say “He must me some kind of new toy, an interactive one. It’s amazing what they make these days.” they jest.

You shout up again, “I am not a shrimp and I am not a toy ! I’m a person who got shrunk by bad out of date sun screen!”

“Wow dude that sucks. One minute a man, the next a toy. Yup that sucks” he grins an evil grin.

“Why does he keep saying that?” you wonder
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/520601-Hes-seen-by-Ian