*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the mall
  2. And so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/270360-At-the-mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: Going to the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At the mall

    by: MasterBlaster
You decide you'll go to the mall and buy some close to get your mind off your pathetic weight. Upon arriving at the mall you make your usual rounds to your usual stores until you spot something unusual, a new item cart. This cart especially catches your eye because it is selling a "weight gain elixer". You quickly make your way over to the cart and examine the product. Looks legit to you, but whats the price? You flip the tag over. Its only $9.99 for a 3 gallon jug, plus a buy two get two free sale. You decide its worth a shot, so you decide to buy two jugs, and get two for free. Your excited to try the stuff, but part of you says you should wait until your back at home.

What do you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MasterBlaster (UN: xstumpyx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/270360-At-the-mall