*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Share and Share Alike?
  2. At the mall
  3. And so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/322901-Share-and-Share-Alike
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: Go to a friends house and try it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Share and Share Alike?

    by: MasterBlaster
You take your jugs of elixer and hurry back to your car, wanting to get home to try it. You get to your car when an idea hits you, maybe some of your friends will want to try it out as well. You flip open your cell phone and look through your contact list to determine who would be interested in this strange elixer.

After only a minute or two of searching you come across two possibilities. The first is Brian your boyfriend, which could be very interesting because not only has he mentioned wanting to see you get fatter, but he has hinted at possibly gaining himself. The second is Tori, a friend of yours who lives only a block away from you. You have known Tori most of your life and you both have shared the fact that you are both into weight gain.

So who are you going to visit?

You have the following choices:

1. Brian

2. Tori

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MasterBlaster (UN: xstumpyx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/322901-Share-and-Share-Alike