*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Strongest Woman In The World
  2. A Lovely Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221039-Strongest-Woman-In-The-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Muscle Growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Strongest Woman In The World

    by: FFtheSnake
======================
Rika's High School...
======================

Rika sauntered through the school like she owned it. Since she and her friends had defeated the D-Reaper, they had been famous. Rika and Renamon in particular, had been admired. Renamon's skill was adored, and Rika herself over the years had become quite the proficient fighter. Everyone liked her, and it was a kind of adoration she could appreciate. Respect for her skill and actual friendship.

Then one day, someone tougher showed up.

It was a Chinese transfer student, a year younger than Rika, but at least twice as muscular. Her legs were thick, knotted ropes of muscle. Her arms BARELY fit into the sleeves of her uniform. Her chest was solid, a wall with two smallish breasts attached. Her name was Chunli, and Rika dismissed her out of course. She had seen good-looking muscular women, and this freak certainly did NOT qualify as one of them.

Unfortunetly, Chunli had plans of her own. She ambushed Rika after school, and sent her flying into a locker with a kick to the stomach. Rika hit hard enough to dent it, and slid to the floor, coughing and wheezing.

"The Digimon Queen. Pathetic," Chunli muttered, and raised her fist to bring it down on the dazed Rika's head.

But as Chunli's fist flew down, it was intercepted by Renamon, who easily threw the larger girl aside. She glared at her, and prepared a Diamond Storm attack should she try anything else.

Chunli just shook her head. "When your Tamer recovers, tell her that she just had her ass handed to her by Chunli Dohei, the strongest woman in the world," she taunted, sauntering off and laughing.

Renamon frowned, and helped Rika recover, dispersing the attack and cradling Rika while she got her breath back.

"*kaff* T-Thanks Renamon. What the hell was that about?"

Renamon shook her head, waving off several of Rika's friends who came to check up on her. "I don't know. She asked me to tell you that you had had your 'ass handed you by the strongest woman in the world.' I got here after I felt the first kick."

Rika chuckled weakly, getting unsteadily to her feet. "I'm glad you did... But dammit, she needs to pay. I need to get stronger somehow, so she can't do that again."

Renamon sighed. "I'm having similar problems. I don't know if I'm just going soft, or Kazu's a better Tamer than we think, or Guardromon's just that strong. In a sparring match today, I couldn't even dent him. I even hurt my footpaw while kicking him."

Rika shook her head. "This is ridiculous. We need to get some extra power before we lose any more face."

((Author's Note: This is NOT SF Chunli, she has no special attacks.))
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221039-Strongest-Woman-In-The-World