*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221274-The-Mysterious-Digimon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Suddenly, a digimon with fattening powers attacks!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Mysterious Digimon

    by: Unknown
As Rika made her exclamation of wanting to become fat. Her D-arc went off. Rika picked it up and smiled.

"Looks like a digimon is coming through Renamon, up for a little breakfast workout?"

Renamon smiled and stretched as she stood up. "But of course, its been a while since any wild ones came through, could be fun."

Rika and Renamon stepped outside, and were shocked to see the familiar thick fog around their house.

"Wow, its coming through right here?" Rika asked, No wild one had ever come through so close to where she had lived before.

Renamon sniffed the air and looked around warily, expecting the worst. Suddenly the two hear heavy footsteps, coming closer and closer.

"That must be it." Rika said, pulling a card out of her holder, "Get ready for anything Renamon."

Renamon dropped into a fighting stance as a large form appeared in the distance, moving closer. Suddenly, the digital field vanished, revealing the digimon to be none other than...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221274-The-Mysterious-Digimon