*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Petting Zoo
  2. Kellie
  3. Teeny Tiny Teen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/270359-Petting-Zoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #933025
Matt invents a shrinking formula. Unfortunately, the antidote doesn't work. Uh-oh!
This choice: she scares him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Petting Zoo

    by: Unknown
Kellie decides to scare her brother. She jumps up and slams her feet down on either side of Matt.

Matt is nearly killed by not only his heart, but the heavy shock he sustained from her landing.

She sits down in front of him, laughing very loudly.

"You think it is funny, to almost kill people like that?" Matt asks.

Kellie can bearly hear him.

"Oh but it is soo funny!" Kellie says. She bursts out laughing again.

When Kallie finishes laughing, she picks him up and heads to her room.

"You know you might make a good play thing. You are soo helpless and funny like you are now," she says.

Kellie brings hip up to her ear so she can hear him as she continues to her room.

"You cant keep me for ever, Kellie! I will get free!" Matt promises.

"No you won't. I will make sure of it. And if you do, I'll swallow you."

Kellie looks at him seriously. Matt is stunned by what she said and the proximity to her giant mouth. Which Matt hopes he will never see the inside of ever.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow her rules

2. Try to escape

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Caprino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/270359-Petting-Zoo