*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muscling up, and how!
  2. Nathaniel sets the Djinn free.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/251202-Muscling-up-and-how
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: ...that I was muscled.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Muscling up, and how!

    by: fat_hiker

“What wish would you make if I still had my magic?” pressured Ormann.

Nathaniel blushed. “It’s -well...”

“There is no harm in telling me,” Ormann grinned, “I don’t have magic and who am I going to tell?”

“Well,” Nathaniel mused, “I guess… I would wish… well, what I've always wanted was to be ripped. Muscled. Built like Superman.”

“Ripped?” Ormann asked, puzzled.

“Yeah...you know, when a guy has lots and lots of muscles and you can see all of them, 'cause there's almost no fat on his body. I mean, I’ve always wondered about it. Being like Superman, or even one of the guys you see in bodybuilding competitions. Or even, a weightlifter.” Looking at Ormann, he was quickly reminded, “In the movies, genies are always muscled.”

Ormann could only grin, “As I am." He flexed one arm and the biceps rose dramatically. "But won't you look like a slave?"

“Oh boy, how long have you been in that lamp? We don't have slaves," Nathaniel replied.

Ormann continued, “But in your 'news' I hear of men - football players, hockey players - being bought and sold. Are they not slaves?"

"Only to their contracts, I think," Nathaniel replied, never having thought about this before. "If they don't play, they don't get paid."

"And are these bodybuilders such slaves to their contracts too?"

"No, they do it as a hobby," Nathaniel replied. "It's a nice dream, but I don't have the right kind of body for it. I've always wondered, though."

“Why wonder… when you’ve got magic?”

“What?” asked Nathaniel.

Suddenly, Nathaniel felt a tightening around his chest and he looked down. He was surprised as he saw his pecs bulging outwards, blocking his view down. “What the…” His shirt let out a loud rip, then another, across his shoulders. “Oh...”

Nathaniel grew nervous as he felt his pants tighten across his thighs. "They're getting too tight!” he cried out, but felt relief as the thighs of his pants split. His chest and shoulders continued to grow out thicker and wider. His arms thickened and bulged, his stomach hardened, his butt swelled. He saw his forearms turn into Popeye's. The couch began to creak but Ormann stopped the expansion. Nathaniel looked down at a body transformed. Every square inch seemed to bulge with muscle. His shoulders seemed the same width as the couch. His massive chest seemed deep enough to cast a shadow over the huge ravioli that were his abs. His massive thighs were larger than his old waist had been - and his arms were nearly as large. He bent one arm and a huge biceps erupted like a mountain.

“I thought you didn’t have magic!” Nathaniel cried out.

“Oh, I do.” Ormann chuckled, “I feel I can now trust our friendship.”

Nathaniel flexed one thigh and watched as huge muscles rose in response. Out of curiosity, he tried tensing one pec, then the other, and discovered he could make them pulse and nearly dance with rhythmic tightenings. He stood up, and muscles simply flowed over him. He made to to bounce on his toes and nearly hit the ceiling. “I don’t think any man was ever this muscular,” Nathaniel joked.

“Oh, but genies can be much bigger. You’re still very small.”

Nathaniel was surprised but he smiled sheepishly. “This is amazing, I can’t get over it..”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/251202-Muscling-up-and-how