*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/240545-Jenn-makes-some-tiny-companions-behind-the-mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
This choice: Go find some people at the mall to test it out on.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jenn makes some tiny companions behind the mall

    by: Chibichan
Jenn couldn't wait. Rushing upstairs she quickly changed into a yellow and white baseball tee, and a ripped pair of blue jeans. Slipping on a pair of flip flops, she launched out the door, and hurried off down the street toward the mall Thankfully she lived close to it too.

The parking lot was her first stop. A few of the grungy punk guys that Jenn and her friends didn't care for always hung out behind the mall. She would be able to make short work of them.

Wandering around the back of the mall, sure enough, five of the guys were hanging out there and one of their girlfriends. A pudgy goth whom Jenn wouldn't mind clearing away either.

Looking around eagerly, she ducked around the corner and began to make her way along the small roadway that ran behind the mall. They were all sitting near a small patch of grass at the back of the mall where some pine trees provided shade for them under the hot summer sun.

The crunch of gravel under her sandals brought a new smile to Jenn's face as she continued her new wicked game. Prowling up to the six unsuspecting punks, she fired off a few quick blasts with the remote.

Jumping up at the instant effect of their friends disapearing at the blast of her laser blasts, the remaining three punks stumbled backward, staring at Jenn with wide eyes.

Breathlessly one commented, "What did you just do?"

"Oh don't worry, you'll join your friends soon," Jenn replied as she blasted the goth, smiling over to the two remaining guys.

"What are you doing to them!" His other friend cried as he stood up, looking back nervously and ready to bolt.

"Nothing really. Just getting them down to size. Thats right," She blasted the other who hadn't asked the last question. "I've shrunk them. Now I'm going to do the same to you. Simply, you're scum. I don't like you and I'm going to stamp you each out under my feet."

Her cruel words rang volumes in the punk before her as he turned to bolt, only to receive a blast from the remote in his back. Causing him to diminish into the grass with his friends.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/240545-Jenn-makes-some-tiny-companions-behind-the-mall