*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. BIG Bully
  2. giants, giants everywhere
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/245449-BIG-Bully
by JamMan
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #961619
What if a gay boy is given the power to change people's sizes?
This choice: The huge 7 foot senior bully at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

BIG Bully

    by: JamMan
You glance over and see the big senior that always picks on you at school walking towards you. His name is Sean, and he's a big guy. 7 feet tall, a wall of pure muscle, he's clad only in a wifebeater and jeans. Despite his cruelty, you fee attracted to his power(and his muscles), and you can't help thinking that he could be somewhat hiding his true sexuality. You grin, imagining what he would do as a giant. Before you can do anything, though, he reaches you and grabs you by the shirt, lifting you a good foot off the ground.

"Hey faggot, what's up?" he growls. "Why the fuck were you staring at me as I was walking toward you, huh? Do you wanna see my big cock or something, you little prick?"

You grin. "Hell yeah I do!" With that, you concentrate and he begins to grow. Within seconds, he is over 10 feet tall. His clothes are skin-tight on him, and his shirt begins to rip away, revealing his beautiful chest. Unfortunately, he was still holding you up when you made him grow, so now you are dangling high above the ground in his huge hand. he soon can't hold onto you, and you drop for about 100 feet or so until you fall onto his jean waistline, which is somehow growing with him. He finally stops growing at about 600 feet, with you nearly falling into his huge pants.

Sean looks around and grins. "Hell yeah, now this is what I'm talkin about!!" He looks down at you and smiles. "Did you do this to me, little guy?". You gulp and nod. His smile widens. "Well, I tell you what, tiny, you do something for me, and I won't squash you like a little bug! Maybe you can even have the honor of staying in my pants, with my monster cock!" he laughs heartily at this. He then grabs you in his hand and says, "There's this one guy I've been interested in. Yeah, I'm gay, so what? And if you grow him to my size for me, then I'll let you live."

"Uhhh, sure thing. Who is it?" you say, nervously.

Sean grins. "It's......."

You have the following choices:

1. ....your older brother."

2. .....your dad."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamMan (UN: singrfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/245449-BIG-Bully