*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andrea's start
  2. A choice of paths
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/256470-Andreas-start
by Sage
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #977635
Making your little fantasy a reality. A Star Technologies Affiliate. Additions welcome.
This choice: Andrea Watts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andrea's start

    by: LeftHeadGrave
"Well, lets see what we got in this."

You begin tearing off the brown wrapping of the package you hold. You haven't even sat down after your 8 hour shift but this was simply to... unreal to pass up. Some company promises they can deliver real giants for such a low cost you could empty your couch and be able to pay for it.

You fall on your aging sofa and finish ravaging the package wrapping and pull out a DVD and what looks like a phase gun. Setting the toy-looking gun to the side you put in the DVD and wait to see if this is really true.

"Good morning, Mrs. Watts. This is your personalized instructional DVD. Star technologies is a company that specializes in unique fantasies and is 100% safe and will deliver the unthinkable. Let's talk about our services.

We have various ways to bring your fantasies to life depending on what you want. We have attractive men and women who are more than eager to help."

A parade of supermodel level men and women in their underwear flash on the screen. If nothing else, they could bait anyone with that bevey of bodies.

"They can meet you anywhere and, believe it or not, shink you to help you live those dreams of yours. We specialize in safe and effective forms of vore, crushings, animals, and all with both sexes.

But that's not all. Stop by one of our branches and we can give you an even more personalized fantasy. With our VR equipment and special breeding programs we can give you to an anthromorhpic creature or let you live like a pet."

You can't believe you bought into this now.

"Let's give you a demonstration."

You watch a man at a console push buttons, nothing interesting, until he finishes. A chamber in the room begins to fill with various liquids and after a moment the door opens. Stepping out was a 6ft tall man, but to your surprise he wasn't human!

There was no way it could be faked, his muscles were seamless and its muzzle was a real tiger's! Standing like a well endowed man was an actual tiger man.

"Our sessions are private, but as you can see, we do indeed have the technology. You can have a simple fantasy in the comfort of your own home or drop by for a completely personalized macrophilic experience.

Just remeber, your Tachyon Tag, that shiny needle gun that came with this DVD is the only thing you are required to supply yourself at home. Do not call for an appoitment if it is empty or lost for your own safety."

As the phone number and address pop on screen you decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LeftHeadGrave (UN: leftheadgrave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/256470-Andreas-start