*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/256472-Getting-the-anthro-fantasy
by Sage
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #977635
Making your little fantasy a reality. A Star Technologies Affiliate. Additions welcome.
This choice: Go to the office for an anthro experience  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Getting the anthro fantasy

    by: LeftHeadGrave
You immediately grab your keys and head back out the door. They hit the button, the one button that drove you nuts. Giant furry creatures ruling over you. You don't know how they could do it and it didn't matter!

In little time you come up to their building. A very nice sky scraper about three hundred feet tall with their logo above the entry way. A valet takes your care and you quickly walk in to the counter.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Uh, hi. I was sent a DVD and I saw this.. Well it was..."

"No need to be embarrassed ma'am. You saw the tiger man and were interested in what we could do, right?"

"Yeah. I want to see what you can do with those anthros."

"Of course. Just gotta go over the basics. These anthros are not allowed out of the building, you can return whenever you like but they must remain here for their and other's safety. We have the equipment for any fantasy with them here and they are private except for the researchers. All information you give us is private. All clear?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"Okay, head to the 20th floor, the elevators are right there."

You head to the elevator and head to the 20th floor. You go through a few hallways and find the waiting room for the anthro section. The reception lady hands you a sheet of questions for your fantasy.

All are simple enough, mostly basic questions. Then you come to number 11.

"Would you like the created anthro to play with you in a fantasy VR setting or would you like to rent a room for real time with it?"

You have the following choices:

1. VR

2. Get a room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LeftHeadGrave (UN: leftheadgrave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/256472-Getting-the-anthro-fantasy