*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ichigo shrinks
  2. Bleach Shrink
  3. Anime Shrink Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/262351-Ichigo-shrinks
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Ichigo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ichigo shrinks

    by: fighter07
Note: This is going to take place outside the series. Everyone will have their powers from the Soul Society Arc, but it will be in the real world. Rukia will also be in the real world. So keep this in mind.
----------

Ichigo was in his room practising Death God spells. He had no idea how to do them, but he decided that if Rukia can do it, he can too.

"Err......haaaa!" Ichigo yells out...and nothing happened.
"Damn it, this is hard. Okay, one more time!"

Ichigo focuses all his spirit power into this one, and yells "Ahhh!!!!" and quickly...blanks out.

When he awakens, he's in some weird new world.
"Awesome, I teleported. I didn't know that was a spell. Wait...this isn't good." Ichigo walks around, looking for help. He then looks up. Way up. And sees his bed, but only gigantic size.

"Aah! What the hell!? I shrunk!? I'm like a speck!"

Ichigo had shrunk to a fraction of an inch. He was probably less than a milimetre. A mere speck.

"Crap, I need to find someone to hel-what the!?" Ichigo falls down from the massive earthquakes that just appeared. Suddenly the door swings open and its...

You have the following choices:

1. Rukia

2. One of Ichigo's sisters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fighter07 (UN: fighter07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/262351-Ichigo-shrinks