*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The red head
  2. Rukia's foot slamming training
  3. Training
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/436726-The-red-head
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Orihime walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

The red head

    by: Lawliet
suddenly the door to Ichigo's room swings open and Orihime slowly walks in. "Hello ? " she says as Rukia looks up and smiles " hi " she says. Ichigo looks and notices Rukia is distracted and he finaly hs his chance to escape. Ichigo starts to run toward his bed trying to get under it but he is still out of stamina from trying not to get crushed under rukia's foot. Just then Orihime points to a speck on the floor moving toward Ichigo's bed and says " Rukia what is that !? " rukia looks at the speck then sees Ichigo getting away. " Oh That ? Thats Ichigo wanna play with him ? " Ichigo stops when he hears Rukia's words. Orihime smiles " yes i would like that lets have fun with him ". Just then Rukia walks over to Ichigo and graps him then she sits down on his bed and tosses Ichigo down on the bed and tells Orihime to sit down too. Orihime sits down on the bed then they both look at the tiny Ichigo. Then Rukia asks "what should we make him do first ?" Orihime thinks for a moment then says....

You have the following choices:

1. Torture Him

*Noteb*
2. use him and play catch the strawberry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lawliet (UN: lawliet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/436726-The-red-head