*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Catching up with Ad
  2. Preparing for the Party!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/981300-Mattys-Ultimate-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/282546-Catching-up-with-Ad
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #981300
Matty is just finding out that maybe he can't eat what he wants and not gain weight
This choice: Ad and Rob some lads you met on holiday last year  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Catching up with Ad

    by: ByronB
'Hey Matty, hows it goin'?' says Ad, who he can see giving him a look up and down, clearly he has noticed that there is something different about Matty.

'Hey Ad' Matty says looking him up and down too noticing he hasn't exactly been hitting down the gym!

Ad and Matty have a chat but neither mention anything about their 'differences'.

'Hey' says Matty, 'we've hired a hot-tub for the night, all the guest are going in soon, wanna hop in so we can check out all the girls getting in?'

'Thought you had a girlfriend!' replies Ad.

'I do!' says Matty.

The two shared swim shorts when they were on holiday, it was silly really because Ad really liked Matty's, and vice-verca, yet they shared instead of swapping.

'Hey, you still got them swimshorts I like?' says Ad.

'Of course' says Matty, 'and I hope you've bought yours which I like, I did say it on the invitation!'

'Of course I have!' replies Ad.

Both think 'I wonder if I still fit in them?' but say nothing. They go to get changed . . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/981300-Mattys-Ultimate-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/282546-Catching-up-with-Ad