*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Preparing for the Party!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/981300-Mattys-Ultimate-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/283575-Preparing-for-the-Party
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #981300
Matty is just finding out that maybe he can't eat what he wants and not gain weight
Chapter #1

Preparing for the Party!

    by: ByronB
It's the morning of Matty's Birthday and his girlfriend Sophie brings him some cake for breakfast. He eats all the cake leaving not a crumb and then he is surprised as Sophie brings in a full cooked breakfast too!
'Wow, is that all for me?'
'Yeah, of course,' Soph said 'It is your birthday!'
'Well that is true' Matty says with a smile. He polishes off the breakfast and lies content in bed for 30 mins, getting frisky with Sophie even though he felt pretty full. Finally he decides he should get up and get dressed, after all he was arranging a party for the night and needed to fetch some supplies.

Once at the supermarket he cant resist picking up a bag of sweets here, and a soda here, and eats them in the car on the way home. He unpacks all the party stuff, and then decides to go out for lunch. He goes to a fast food joint and has the deluxe, after all it is his birthday! When he gets home he decides to have a sleep for an hour or two and wakes up at 5pm. He now has 3 hours to get ready so he sets up the house, putting crisps into bowls (and eating a good few bags himself, good job he bought plenty!) He then sets up the booze, has a couple of cans himself, and puts the pizzas, chips, burgers and wedges into the oven. Leaving them he goes for a shower. He gets out and gets dressed, puts on a new shirt he had been given for his birthday. It felt tight to him but guesses that its a 'Small' small. Oh well! He finishes preparing the food and starts picking at the chips and having a few beers waiting for his guests to arrive. The doorbell rings and Matty is alarmed because he had almost fallen asleep eating chips and drinking beer. He has finished the fries so gets rid of the dish and opens the door.

The first of the 100 guests to arrive is . . . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/981300-Mattys-Ultimate-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/283575-Preparing-for-the-Party