*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/983240-Warped/cid/263694-Uh-Mom-and-Dad-theres-this-hole-see
by M-M
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #983240
One day Tom finds a strange glowing hole in his back garden.
This choice: Tom goes to tell his parents.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Uh, Mom and Dad, there's this hole, see...

    by: Unknown
Tom's first instinct was to go get his parents. It was not that Tom didn't have the courage to handle this on his own. It was the fact that his father was a renowned theoretical physicist on par with the likes of Hawkings, and that his mother (technically, his and Jack's stepmother, their father was a widower) had been, until she married his father a year and half ago, one of the world's top modern explorers, mapping out underwater caverns, climbing icebergs, and the like.
It took a little convincing, but he got his parents and Jack to come to the backyard, where he theatrically gestured toward the "hole."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
M-M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/983240-Warped/cid/263694-Uh-Mom-and-Dad-theres-this-hole-see