*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Closer.
  2. Lights, sound, action!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/983240-Warped/cid/320858-Closer
by M-M
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #983240
One day Tom finds a strange glowing hole in his back garden.
This choice: Tom decides it would be best to leave it alone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Closer.

    by: M-M
As Tom looked back at the glowing hole he decided that it wouldn't be safe to go jumping in and so he turned and walked back towards the house. He went back into the kitchen and grabbed a drink before rejoining his family in front of the TV set.

Soon after his programme was done there was a loud rumbling kind of noise that echoed around the room. Everyone heard it this time and they all went running to the window to see what it was. They managed to get to the window just in time to see the glowing hole growing in size and getting closer to the house.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M-M (UN: menaceman44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M-M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/983240-Warped/cid/320858-Closer