*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/296175-Chapter-3-Mr--Mrs-RenaGlutton
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #984021
You wake up one day to find yourself the lover of a gluttonous, fat Renamon...
This choice: Vulpine (Foxes, etc.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chapter 3: Mr. & Mrs. RenaGlutton?!

    by: Unknown
You didn't catch a full glance of yourself in the mirror, shocked with all that has occured this morning. You take another glance, this time taking in more. What you see puts a little shock into you.

You're... a black Renamon!

"Kinda figures", you say to youself. "But all this shit still doesn't make much sense. How'd I get stuck here as a Renamon?"

Speak of the devil. Your "lover" has exited the kitchenette with your drink: A simple glass of water. You chug it down like it was nothing, and then the both of you begin to talk. How this all happened is beyond you, but you'll be damn glad once you hear what Renamon has to say.

"So...", you ask, playing along as if you were in a real-life version of a Furry MUCK. "Ummmm... what happened to me? I can't remember a thing".

Renamon lowered and shook her head. "Aaron, dear... I haven't told you". What? Told you what?! That, oh, some scientists turned you into a freak? At this point, you'd believe the world was flat and eating humans brains would cure cancer. "Is there something you're not telling me", you ask.

Renamon winced a bit, then lifted her head. "Aaron... it's my fault you can't remember a thing. You see..."

You have the following choices:

1. ".......you got into an accident quite some time ago"

*Noteb*
2. "......I caused you to get amnesia"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/296175-Chapter-3-Mr--Mrs-RenaGlutton