*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Secrets And Fur
  2. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/298820-Secrets-And-Fur
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #984021
You wake up one day to find yourself the lover of a gluttonous, fat Renamon...
This choice: A lot more is different than you suspect... (Meanwhile, far away...)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Secrets And Fur

    by: FFtheSnake
----------------------------
Elsewhere...
Far from the apartment...
----------------------------

"Agent 12IO99 reporting in to Big Brother: The Subject has woken up and encountered the first Project. Soon he'll notice other changes we've made to his life, and then the REAL experiments can begin."

-----------------
The apartment...
-----------------

Renamon had stopped smiling when you seemed confused. "Honey? What's wrong?"

"It's just... I... I don't... What's going on!?"

Renamon frowned. "Aaron, are you okay? Would you like something to drink?"

You nod, sighing. "Yeah... Then we can talk..."

Renamon nodded and gave you a soft, sweet little kiss. "Okay honey. You just stay here, fluff out your tail, and I'll be right back."

You freeze. "T-Tail?"

Slowly, Renamon getting a distressed look on her face, you turn around... and see that you do, indeed, have a tail. And that's not all. Your entire body has become furry, your feet becoming paws, your face becoming a muzzle.

You are, what is called on the internet, a furry. Which just adds to the strangeness because you were QUITE certain that you were human when you went to bed last night.

But what kind of fur are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Vulpine (Foxes, etc.)

2. Feline

*Noteb*
3. Equine

*Noteb*
4. Canine

5. Mephit (Skunks, etc.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/298820-Secrets-And-Fur