*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Online Search
  2. First day of the rest of your life!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/264488-Online-Search
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #996274
In a world where Super Heros abound Lucy Marshal's powers let her swallow people!
This choice: Find a Super Hero Team that might take you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Online Search

    by: Gimlet
For a while you just lay there pondering on your fate. This is hardly the glossy image of supers portrayed on TV that you thought of. But surely this can't be it, can it? You do HAVE powers, even if they aren't particularly useful... or are they? Maybe you'd better talk to someone with experience in this sort of thing.

You think back to what the doctor said about not joining a Super Team. Well, maybe there are teams that would take you? It's worth a shot, and there ought to be one that has experience in your type of powers.

You buzz the nurse and ask if there is access to the internet in the building. Unfortunately they don't seem to be that accommodating so you spend the rest of the day waiting for them to finish the last few tests they seem to feel are important before letting you out.

Finally it's nearly 8 PM and you are heading home, tired, your ideals a little deflated, but still you ARE more than you thought you were this morning.

Once home you get on your computer and start surfing the Supers websites looking for obscure Super Teams that might take you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/264488-Online-Search