*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124384-Intruder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Essay · Adult · #1124384
An intruder ravishes the night
INTRUDER



Night is a dangerous time of day, he thought his mind was overexerted, playing games. But no, another queer, odd noise. Nerves could not remain easy by continuing work at his desk this hour. Carefully he surveyed his quarters, but nothing, yet inside didn't feel security, he was sensing another air, a thief perhaps. He retraced paths, checking all locks, all rooms, everything, yet nothing. He returned to his desk, thinking he needed to stop, stress could be endured a few more minutes he needed to finish this project. From lingering shadows, she stepped to the light.

"What the ..........!!!!!"


Shock of being startled by an intruder or seeing her appear there in his place or both, he lept from his chair to his feet.....backing away. This was too much at once.

" I want you "


He could not belive what was occuring, there was an intruder, an intruder who emerged from his past, an intruder with whom friendship could not even existed due to circumstances, an intruder who crossed his thoughts for subsequent years, an intruder he buried a longing for, an intruder who now stood in mere lingerie some distance from him. This intruder was certainly here.
Rationality could not be expressed, he was between clinical shock and fantasy. He was seeing this woman standing here. All the years she could have been his one, she waited till now, now when he leaving for an eminent job overseas, now after years he had entombed wanting her, now she stood there with her truer inner growing desires, now!! He looked within himself, searching the past for a reason, the reason not too. He could not. She could never fully realise the extent of her power over him. Night is a dangerous time of day.
None before, none afterwards had affected so surely.She was the reason women he bedded merely satisfied sexually, humanly needs within him. She was the reason he thought himself a selfish lover not he didn't satify their parts properly, he wasn't giving himself totally anyone. She was the reason he was holding back, his lips, his breath, his fingers, his touch, he only skimmed the surface of their intimate realms. She was the reason a more fiery lover remained inside him, he knew he was capable of far more. In his life he only had sex, he knew he had never truly made love. She was the reason. For the moonlight, she choose the right attire, her lingerie was like a mere panty with a short losely hanging nightie, transparent yet the darkneess of night not giving all to satisfy the eye. He marvelled from the glimpse of supple curves, curves eyes had trace for too long in reality, in fantasy, beautiful lines they were. Fortunate would be the lover to contour such curves along her and elicite lovely sounds from within. Deep secretly buried desires were becoming more vivid. Our future showing my ways upon her body through out night flashed before my eyes causing the night to summon like womanly, sensual longings anticipating their discharge. Night is a dangerous time of day.
She stepped towards me. She stepped again further from lingering shadows of night. I realised a woman's undergarments barely touches her body, floating lightly in her surrounding air. It moves as she does... softly, sensually, and gracefully... gently caressing her silky body through the air. Now her body touched me. Flesh barely visible in the faint light of the full moon, breathing was irregular now. Raw unclad dark-skinned beings were to meld within the colors of the night, be faintly beholded by the rays of the moon and mirror truths. Passionate, steamy truths secluded by day yet brought to the light in the dark. I was going to enjoy her body, hands rested, then ventured their paths over slowly.....at first. She pressed against me. Tongues finally raced acrossed each other, God that took for ever. Within seconds my lips had raced, travelled tasting her tougue, pulling her her lips, kissing her cheeks , sucking her ears, to her chin, down her neck ....there seemed to be more of her body to savour. Slow controlled ways I learned to manipulated former lovers, she took away. My hands lifted her leg rushing to feel meanings of firmness, thickness and heat. With intention rapidly they continued rampaging sensing intense, craving sensations of skin radiating through her lingerie. God I wanted this. I took both thighs at once, rushing her against the wall, keeping up there against me. I had to feel her legs, her body firmly trapped on me, our tougue intensely motioning, I had to feel all this in one. Hearts beat wildly and breaths were louder. I was growing and she was sensing this. I tried my way to a calmer heart wanting to make way to the balcony, I failed. Stroking the back of thighs, running my hands through hair, sliding hands up her sides, kissing around her navel, letting lips make up for endless nights, palms contouring hips, swirling against nipples, digging finger tips on inner thighs, I wanted it all. I was losing it, someone had to control, I had to munipulated her and not her me.
We were in the doorway to balcony, sliding door open allowing the cool air to touch her legs, she was propped right there. Thumbs inserted themselves in the sides of thin silk panties, her material separated my open mouth from her navel as I repeatedly breathed warmly then coldly against her. Flesh cringed from the touch of my nose and loud currents gushing over her. Gradually my breaths moved following a panty being removed by my thumbs. She lifted away material wanting to feel the full effect, but I teased her keeping myself mere centimetres from her and not touching. I left her garment resting on the upper part of the thighs, to let alternating breaths outline her shape there. Clothing should be removed slowly, fully utilising their potentials. I believed in foreplay.
With her panty still there, I slid my hands between material and thighs, interlacing it bewtween my fingers. My lips kissed as my hands with her interlaced panty slide softly up and down over the range of her thigh. I savoured opportunity of her warmth and suppleness and bringing myself so near to her most intimate spot. I could smell the sweetness of her need. Fingers pulled her attire away from her body permitting my nose traced its thin lines stained with her scent. This affected her more. I moved from my nose to my lips, sliding, pulling, gnawing still inhaling the heat she felt for me. I replaced her undergarment but with fingers still inter-played, from the part arching on her hips, simultaneously I took the cloth and the flesh, wanting everything between my mouth. I traced it shaped upon her to taste the salty sweetness of her desires, I couldn't help myself. With the material between teeth, I streched it just below her navel, cutting it into her, breathing deeper and harder, nose exhuming hot currents as I motioned myself from side to side. I released swaying tensions and frictions against my woman and replaced her panty. My fingers travelled up her sides as I arched her breast towards me. Warth of her fullness, taste of her tips, flicking my tougue against their flesh, I delighted in all as she squirmed, buckled and rippled against me. A day only had 24 hrs, clothing was being removed. Finally all of her was to be mine.
Fires, incinerating within bodily exchanges, were to light our way deep into the night, unisons to fuel until the flames burned white hot. Night is truly is dangerous time of day.
© Copyright 2006 nightwriter (niightwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124384-Intruder