*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229823-Your-shining-skin-tone
by tommy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1229823
Best time to write your sexy fantasy thoughts are during the bus ride.
This story is copied right from my handwriting book that I carry with me. It has not been edited or rewritten ,just corrected some typing mistake hope you enjoy it.

Here I am going on the bus for a 1 hour ride. What a perfect time to write a small story. You pass me on the bus sitting facing me with your lovely unbelievable smile, irresistible body and a wonderful perfect chest. The small light from the bus gives your lovely skin color a wonderful tone.  Looking at your eyes I couldn’t resist my fantasy and dirty thoughts. So with no hesitation, no time to waste my hand reached and took my handbook and started to write my dirty fantasy on paper.

As I am looking at the light shining on your body, all I think about you laying down and me looking and enjoying your lovely naked body. As my fantasy goes on I can clearly see your erect nipples pointing out at me, while your lovely boobs harden and soft shine like an apple. The light shining on your lovely naked body like the moon shining on a crystal ball ouh that turned me so so on. Oh I feel like I am physically pinching your nipples making them more and more erect ouh babe I cry inside my head.
Oh looking at your warm lips while I am pinching your erected nipples, I see your lips moving inviting me to kiss you so passionately.  I pinche your lovely tits more and more making you bite your lips harder and harder. With some more action from my other hand that it is tracing your back; your nipples get harder from the soft and intense massages from my strong hand. Looking at your eyes I can see the lust burning inside your eyes, begging me not to stop and continue my action. I can imagine how wet your pussy is getting now! 
I want my wet lips to cap your hard tits first, and then place my lips like an O shape over your pussy lips. All I want is to tease you more and more. Now your chest is beating harder up and down I can see your full tits with hard nipples staring right out at me . I can read your mind telling me ouh you see how hard my tits are just imagine how my horny pussy is, and how much wet my pussy lips are!!!I can see your juice dripping now…I can hear you saying oh please let me feel your lips on my pussy lips now.”’ But I want to tease you more and more babe I go to give you a hard and passionate kiss. You beg me to go down on you and eat your lovely pussy. Instead I have something else in mind .
I say I hope you like what I will do now. You look so so surprised babe but I really hope you like what I am about to do. I take one of my finger and just gently slide it along the slit of your oh  oh wet  dripping pussy ..Enough to make my finger so wet, enough wetness to taste your lovely inner nectar..So my finger is now moving up your lips, tracing your lower lip. Wetting your lip with your own pussy juice and my tongue will join the lovely taste of your nectar.
What a surprise you gave me!!! You closed your mouth on my finger sucking it and swirling around it with your tongue. You let your tongue dance on my top finger and you say…” look what I will do to your lovely dick” and you keep sucking back and forth on my finger. Then you smile and say I would rather have your hard thick cock in  place of your finger..” and beg me to give it to you in a 69 position. But but me I want to tease you more and more and making you so so wet before the bus ride end.
So till next bus ride hope you enjoyed ….

© Copyright 2007 tommy (tom34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229823-Your-shining-skin-tone