*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354358-Reyes
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1354358
This is the start of the biography on my character Reyes Le Doux
Reyes finds himself waking up in an unknown place to find that his skin is pale,cold,and lifeless.Wondering how this happened he raises his hand to an aching pain in his neck to find to large holes in his neck. After sitting there for awhile thinking about what had happened he decideds to stand up and take a walk. As he walks he feels almost impowered by something,testing his new found strength he runs around so fast he cannot be seen by others except for his own kind.

After some research in the dark arts he starts to learn the ways of necromancy,intent on becoming one of the greatest necromancers ever to grace the land. Once Reyes had located a teacher he began to train ever tediously gaining in strength quickly. His teacher always told him he had an affinity for the dark arts which made him a very gifted person. Only after a short time his teacher abandoned him to leave him to his learning on his own there was only a single note from his teacher,"You are wondering why I left, you said you wish to learn the dark arts now im teaching you your hardest lesson that in the dark arts you will be alone most of your life,I have taught you everything you need to survive and achieve what you seek most in your heart."

Reyes stayed at his teacher's house for a few more days figuring out his next step. As he waited to figure out what he needed to do he looked around the house for things that might help him. He found two items that had been hidden with the intention of him finding them one being an old ebony necromancers staff and a large black tome that had concealed all of his teachers spells. Deciding that he would travel to a far away land in an attempt to find his place he set out training on his way to his unknown destination. After years of training he had still only master a very small percentage of the spells in his teachers old tome that appeared to have been compiled from many different people over many years. Inside the book he found spells he could not as of yet even attempt without exhausting his magical abilities completely. Reyes search the land for more people like him only to be shut out by almost every village he approached.

Along his long and lonely path he met only a few he could call friend. One of these people was a drow named Leritahs who held a similar story to that of Reyes'. The two immediately became friends. Leritahs was a drow from a place Reyes had never been. After only a short time his friend left to a place that had accepted him only to be killed for a woman he was in love with. Angery and distraught by the news of his friends demise he traveled to the land that is called Hollow. After arriving he found that his quest for revenge was short lived for the woman whom Leritahs had died protecting had killed his killer and avenged his name.

Just as Reyes was close to leaving this land afraid of denial once again he meet a Leritahs' two brothers Zeltis his half brother and Larik whom had came out of the underdark with him to escape the attrocities that his people had become accustomed to commiting against each other. Taken in by his deceased compainion's family decided to stay and help with what he could. Zeltis had convinced his friends to let him into their clan named Stormtempered Kingdom. Reyes still currently resides there awaiting for a quest to take up and fight along side with his adopted family.
© Copyright 2007 Reyes Le Doux (reyes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354358-Reyes