*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686137-Science-errors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1686137
a look at gross errors science has made
Newton was wrong the earth does not suck us down. The truth is light streaming down from above is rejected and that causes things to fall.
F = GMm / r-squared, g = GM / r-squared , g= quantity of light / surface area of a sphere, g= v(1) plus v(2).

You see unless we repent and become like little children asking questions we shall never see the truth.

A top spins on one end of a see-saw and a motionless top is still on the other end....?

A mass on a see-saw is defined by the distance to the fulcrum inversed and squared.

A FMMC meter measures conductance not voltage and not current -- try to develop this idea into a basic DC theory and you will see it is true.

The top order is the sine of 9,18,27...90 giving a nest of circles. The ring masses are found from inertial capacity, IC = 4Pi Area / perimeter-length squared. eg: 0.006193958. Compare with the MPT diagram of electrical engineering theory.

Mass is a quality not a quantity.

There are 78,540 elements in the true List (table) of elements?

Unless we repent of what we think we know, and that means everything we think we know like how to make love and work, unless we humble ourselves and become like little children, we shall never know true life.
© Copyright 2010 highestprecision (hiestprecision at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686137-Science-errors