*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327037-Chapter-8
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2327037
Chapter 8 of the elemental chronicles
Chapter 8: Lovely and Deadly

Yeah, in those movies, when villains surround you, the heroes will do their pose and say "bam" and they all fall, and cheers will come from nowhere. Still, now it is not like that. Aqua tore her skirt, ran to Dreafus, and jumped, giving him a roundabout kick. He blocked it, and she jumped back and started to fight him. As I turned back, 15 other dark elementals were waiting for me.

There was a time when Cosmo told me that the dark elementals that have no titles are not that strong yeah, right to Helheim with that, one lunged forward and I quickly moved and dodged, and then the other one jumped and his nails were long like sharp swords and tried to slice me and I ducked and kicked him in the stomach and as he flew back, I said "FIREBALL" and I shot a ball of fire at him and he exploded and flew back burnt one down, then a sofa flew to me and I hit it and flew away, then I saw the person who did that a female but had black tentacles on her back and was throwing stuff at me, then I ran and dodged and came behind her and knocked her out, 2 down.

Then one was already behind me, holding a sword to slice me and I managed to duck and formed a flame sword and started to have a sword fight with him, then my P.E. skill RABBIT EVASION activated and I jumped up and a flurry of arrows came and hit the guy I was fighting with and in the air, I turned and saw the guy who shot it and shot a fireball at him and blew him up.

So, as I went down, I peeked at the fight between Aqua and Dreafus and it was mayhem, the place was destroyed and they were sparring and Dreafus had changed form with his eyes black and tentacles on his back, and Aqua was winning, she dodged his attacks and said "TORRENT BLAST" and a powerful jet of water was shot in his face and he blocked it and he flew back and snarled and charged back to Aqua with her smiling.

The remaining 11 remained and surrounded me, I looked around and was in a panic, what do I do, then they charged me and started to dodge but one managed to slice my hand with their claws and I felt immense pain and kicked the one away, then I couldn't take it anymore, I am outnumbered so I jumped to the air and shouted "HELL'S DROP" and fell with tremendous fire surrounding me and dropped to the ground and blew up the place.

In flames, I heard sirens blowing and people running out of the place, and the dark guys were gone thank god and my clothes were intact which meant there were fireproof, where was Aqua, I looked to my left and Aqua was there trying to stand and Dreafus was there but he stood up, and ran past me and I somehow touched him and he ran away, I couldn't let him go but I need to go to Aqua and I ran to her with my arms still bleeding.

Aqua was alright except for the fact she was cursing in 12 languages, then she glared at me and said "You let him go and we have failed the mission" She was pretty much annoyed, I said "Calm down, we have not failed it" and she said " What do you mean" and I smiled and said " I touched him" and my hand was glowing and Aqua said amazed " Don't tell me you perfected" and I said" IGNITE" and we heard an explosion far off.

As we reached the site of the explosion, it was in an abandoned area, I gave it to Dreafus, he was fast, and we saw a black thing there and guess who it was, Of course, Dreafus, then he looked at us and said" What did you do, there is no possible way you could have attacked me from far away" he's sharp, expected from a general and I said" I used the technique IGNITE " then I was cut off by Aqua who said " Are you crazy why are you telling him your move" and I said" It is okay, he is about to die anyways" and I went to him.

So I said" It is a technique in which I leave a mark on a person's body by touching them and infusing P.E. energy into it, then when it is activated, the mark will explode", Dreafus laughed and said" So, that is how you caught me, okay so what was your name, oh right Blaze was it" then he looked at me and smiled which was creepy for a burnt person and he said" I see the similarities Hahahaha, with your parents" Then when I heard that, my gut twisted and I said" How do you know my parents and he said," Of course, we captured them".

What I felt first was despair and I said" What do you mean" and he said" We captured your parents and we are probably torturing them, when I saw their faces and I felt delighted and when I saw your face, I saw the similarities" and I shouted saying" IT IS NOT TRUE" then he was laughing and I felt like ripping his face in half and as I was about to, Aqua came and shot his head with a water bullet and she looked at me and said" Blaze," I said " I'm going to find my parents" and she said" Blaze, stop you cannot save them, it is pointless" and I wanted to scream and I said," What do you want me to do, stay here as my parents are being tortured, I cannot do that".

Aqua then said" Blaze calm down, you cannot do it and also they will not kill them, how are you even so sure Dreafus is not trying to mess up your mind, cool down and breathe, If it is true, don't worry we will save them" and she held my hand for reassurance and I cooled down and breathed and I told her to thank you and she smiled.

We jumped out of the portal, and I almost puked again. I checked my watch and it should be 4A.M, Aqua said" Mission Complete and I am tired Good night" and she left to her quarters and left me there, I stood up and went to mine, and as I went to my room, I thought about today and what Dreafus said, I don't believe in god but in my mind prayed to god to let it not be true and I slept.

Of course, when I sleep why must I dream weird dreams, is this a Percy Jackson world as well, I was in a room and what I saw was my parents chained, they looked beaten, but my father was awake, but my mom was unconscious, then I tried to help but I could not move, then a shiver went down my spine, even when this was a dream, the aura was too much and someone entered, I couldn't see his whole body, then he said" How is the torture sir, we have bouts of more to do ha-ha" the voice caught me off guard but I am sure I have heard it before and then my dad looked at him and smiled" No need for formalities son".

I yelped, I thought I was his only son, how is this possible, then when I looked at the man, he was looking in my direction, and started moving towards me, did he hear me, how is it possible, I was in dream form, I am not physically here. He said" Seems we have a rat right Blaze, and he stretched his hands toward me, and I woke up.

I woke up with a start and was shocked at what was happening in my dream, I have a brother and he captured my parents and he knows who I am, how is that possible, what if dad had a one-night stand and was not faithful, no he couldn't do that, it hurts thinking about it, then I looked at my side and saw a pair of school uniform that was purple and had white stripes and a school bag with the same design, slumped on my chair and I wore it and went to the dining hall.

I went to the hall and found Aqua, Axel, and Stone sitting together and talking while eating like bad manners, I went to the counter and served myself some cereal and went to eat with them, then as I sat down, Stone said" Oh, hey Blaze, how was your mission yesterday" and I said" Horrible" and Axel laughed then Aqua said" you are wondering why we are wearing school clothes, right" and I looked at them and saw they were wearing the same clothing as well.

"Yeah, it is true why are we wearing this," I said. "It is because we have school obviously," Axel said.

Wow, I was shocked and happy, and I said "Seriously, then Stone follows me and take me to the school, let's go" Stone stood up with food in his mouth and said "oohmkay" I will take that as a yes and I carried my bag and me, and Stone left the hall. Meanwhile, as we left, Axel told Aqua" Oh shoot, we forgot to tell him how the school is" and Aqua said," Oh, he doesn't know that the school is a warzone".

Okay, so as we went there, I saw a big school and it had other buildings around it. I saw the name, it was Cosmo Nexus Academy, yeah that sounds like the school was named after Cosmo, so we entered through the doors. Everyone was in their class, then Stone said "I am going to my class, Bye" Then he passed me and then turned back at me and said" Keep your senses sharp at all times, got it" with a look that he was serious and I said" Okay" and he left, that was weird, it is not as if this place is mad, right.

So, which way was my class, then I remembered my bag and checked the contents, some books about Cosmo weird, there was also a dagger what do I need this for and also my ID, which had my name and my picture of flexing my muscles, so that is why Aqa was snapping me and I saw my class was Level 5 Class F9, then I dropped it and saw a map of the school and saw the way on it and saw a mark on where my class is and saw writing on it saying You owe me, Blaze, by Aqua, wow thank you Aqua, so I packed my things and went to where my class is.

As I strolled through the hallway, passing by the classrooms, I felt a sudden sense of pressure that would have caused me to faint if I were human. Glancing at a classroom window, I saw people inside staring at me with piercing eyes, likely the source of the pressure. Recalling Stone's advice to stay vigilant, I continued, unaware that I had already passed my classroom until I noticed the lack of others. Returning to the door, I grew nervous, rehearsing the introduction speech I had prepared during my walk. Finally, I entered.

It was a large class with about 30 students seated at desks, and the teacher was standing in front of the class. The setting resembled a university class, with bright purple walls. The teacher, a man, appeared worn out, with dark eye bags and disheveled hair. When he looked at me, I used my P.E. skill, GAMMA EYES, which allows me to see a person's energy levels. When I checked him, I almost fell; his energy was overflowing all over the class. This guy is incredibly strong; no wonder no students are causing trouble. Then he said, "Class attention, this is the new student, Blaze Flamestrike. Most of you already know him. He's new, blah, blah, blah. Blaze, introduce yourself. I don't care, uh." Then he sat down, way to ruin the moment. As I walked over to where he was, I felt nervous from the glares of the other students. I began to introduce myself, "Um, my name is Blaze Flamestrike, he said. I would like to be friends with—" Before I could finish, something flew at me at lightning speed, and I turned my head just in time to see it hit the board. It was a needle, impaled into the board where my head could have been. When I looked back at the class, I realized that the students weren't human; they were monsters with glaring eyes.

I AM SO FUCKED UP

Comment and like




© Copyright 2024 Davejesi (davidje345su at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327037-Chapter-8