*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327150-The-Hidden-Story-of-the-Black-Parade-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Review · Other · #2327150
This post is about The End. and Dead!
This post will be about the first two songs of the album.

The End.
The opening song of the album, it starts with the main character, The Patient explains his tragic end. He has died of cancer and it's simply tragic. Though at the end of the song, the lyrics are showing his true feelings, "Save me! (Get me the hell out of here.) Save me! (Too young to die and my dear.) You can't! (If you can hear me, just...) Save me! (Walk away, yeah.)" His true feelings are obvious, he doesn't want to die so young to this disease.

Dead!
The second song of the album, introduces our other character, The Parader. He comes in straight over the end of The End, with heavy guitar and loud instruments. The Parader responds to The Patient with how he thinks life is simply a joke, and he doesn't know why The Patient is so sad about dying. "If life ain't just a joke. Then why are we laughing?" He repeats over and over till the end of the song, showing his blatant disrespect of life.

Now at this point, The Patient can't hear The Parader. It's like The Parader is backing vocals behind the lead vocals: The Patient. Though this will change later.

Next post, I will dive into The Patient's backstory and The Parader's views about his backstory.
© Copyright 2024 beansworth (beansworth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327150-The-Hidden-Story-of-the-Black-Parade-2