*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327207-The-Hidden-Story-of-the-Black-Parade-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Review · Other · #2327207
This post is about Teenagers and The Sharpest Lives
This post is about the next two songs on the album.

Teenagers
This song is the backstory of The Patient, where he explains how he acted a youth. He was a rowdy, good-for-nothing teenager who during the entire song, pokes fun at his parents and adults who are scared due to how teenagers act nowadays. "They said, "All teenagers scare the livin' shit out of me." This line shows The Patient outright mocking people who say how teenagers can be scary especially how they treat everything and everyone around them.

The Sharpest Lives
This song is The Parader's response to The Patient's backstory. He is saying how The Patient lived his youth like he was unstoppable and how they lived their lives so dangerously. "If I crash on the couch, could I sleep in my clothes? Cause I spend the night dancing, I'm drunk I suppose." This line shows how The Parader mocks how The Patient would act during his youth, being drunk and living like he was the king or the greatest ever.

Next post, we will look how The Patient dies and talks his disease and The Parader's response to that.
© Copyright 2024 beansworth (beansworth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327207-The-Hidden-Story-of-the-Black-Parade-3