*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057338-Prompt-October-14-2023
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1057338 added October 20, 2023 at 3:32pm
Restrictions: None
Prompt October 14, 2023
Saturday
October 14, 2023
12:05 AM
Blog City image small

PROMPT: Use these words in your entry: circumvent, gullible, voracity, timeless, upstyle, and writing. Have fun!


I am taking the easy way out and doing some prompts. There is not much going on with me. I have been meeting my daily goals. While I am writing this entry I am watching the "Golden Bachelor" with a seventy-something bachelor named Gary. The women are worse than most women on the regular Bachelor in the catty department. A couple of women appear timeless. They are the quiet ones with good manners.

I was so gullible when I heard the movie about Barbie was fun. The TV show is over and I pulled up the movie. I watched it and was not impressed. Every day she looked upstyle. Not just her hair but her clothes and accessories. She is an icon with young girls and grown-up girls who were lucky enough to have one (or more) when they were young. She has not aged a day since I first saw her when I was twelve. I question the voracity of everything Ken said. He wants Barbie any way he can get her. She rebuffs him throughout the movie. The whole thing was confusing. Every boy in the movie is named Ken. Every girl is named Barbie. The main Barbie attempted to circumvent any obstacle to her having a happy day...every day. I don't know how it ended. I muted it to take a phone call and now am typing in my blog.

tracker

2023 Quill Nominee

© Copyright 2023 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057338-Prompt-October-14-2023