*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074390-Back-on-track--again-Happy-Thursday-
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #2318672
Through the eyes of a writer and traveler 😁! Life and some spiritual musings.
#1074390 added July 25, 2024 at 6:07pm
Restrictions: None
Back on track 🚂🚃🛤️ again! Happy Thursday 😊
Hi, y'all 👋🤠! And hoping the weekend will be great for everyone!

I'm doing better and thankful for each one of you who cared enough to be there for me over the past month.

It was a tricky time but gave me pause to think about a lot of things.
Sometimes our feelings get overwhelmed and it's harder to think clearly about what's really important in life.

For one thing doing what makes us happy.
Writing is on my list but for a while, I couldn't see it that way. Until this week when some cool folks gave me some valuable reviews and refreshed my vision on a couple of things I wrote years ago.

Wind water and the giving heart.

A poem in hindsight about my philosophy on life.

And The VortexX, my first try writing a story about a place where even the horses and animals avoided long ago in Oregon. Not quite horror but spooky!
I thought about trying to finish it ( most of my notes were ruined in a flood years ago) I will check my digital collection, which is old emails I saved parts to. I was doing research from different sites ( few there were back then!)

So it's possible!

I posted and shared from our Twilight Zone forum. I had a problem but someone jumped in to lend a hand. One of the reasons I love WDC- people care!

I'm worried about all the fires in Oregon right now. It's very very bad there. We lived there for most of 30 years. I know so many of the areas... Please pray for the folks in Oregon, who are losing their homes, cattle and more. I've lived through weeks of smoke in the air, where you can hardly see the sun through the brown smoke covering the sky.

Thanks for prayers, or good vibes.

Next week we are getting a ride to Mobile Al, so my sister can be seen at a low vision clinic. We are hoping they will be able to help her, with reading and doing puzzles again.

I talked with my daughter yesterday and explained how I have to read things like temperatures for cooking and so forth.
Set the air conditioner, read prices in the store and so on. Glad I'm able to.

So it's been nice to have a normal post this week!

See you soon 😁!

© Copyright 2024 dLspiritwriter (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dLspiritwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074390-Back-on-track--again-Happy-Thursday-