*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800216-Still-raining
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#800216 added December 14, 2013 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Still raining....
It has been raining here since around 2 o'clock this afternoon. I met a girlfriend for lunch and it started to pour while we were eating. The restaurant is called The Flying Biscuit, mainly because they serve breakfast all day. It was packed with tired shoppers and families celebrating graduation (UF). Terri and I had to talk at 100 decibels to hear each other, but the food made up for the background din. Very tasty!

Afterwards we did a little shopping too at a couple nearby galleries, all within walking distance...with umbrellas but still enjoyable. Gainesville has so many fine artists and skilled artisans, it makes living here a real pleasure.

It is still raining with some thunder and lightning but I am cozy, inside, and the temp is in the 70's outside. That explains the thunder and lightning, just a little too warm at 8:30 at night in December.

Well, I have put off my exercise long enough. Because of the rain I will be dancing with Mopsy to some music as promised to Ghostranch a few minutes ago.

until next time....c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800216-Still-raining